St Nicholas CE VA Primary School
Tel: 01582 623620
Fax: 01582 623621
Mrs Brazier, and Mrs Meader, our School Secretaries, will deal with queries from parents and members of the public and direct them accordingly.
Paper copies of information on this website can be supplied to parents/carers free of charge via the school office.
Comments and complaints
We care about what you think
Each day this school makes many decisions and tries hard to do the best for all the children. Your comments - either positive or negative - are helpful for future planning. You may want to talk to us about a particular aspect of this school, though not actually make a complaint - you just want to get something ‘off your chest’.
If you are dissatisfied about the way your child is being treated, or any actions or lack of action by us, please feel able to contact us using the details listed below.
St Nicholas CE VA Primary School Church Green
Herts AL5 2TP
Phone 01582 623620
Our aims in handling complaints
- Your complaint will be dealt with honestly, politely and in confidence.
- Your complaint will be looked into thoroughly and fairly.
- If your complaint is urgent we will deal with it more quickly.
- We will keep you up to date with progress at each stage.
- You will get an apology if we have made a mistake.
- You will be told what we are going to do to put things right.
- You will get a full and clear written reply to formal complaints within 28 working days (five and a half weeks).